Looking for the perfect present for a railway enthusiast? Here are some ideas!
What could be better than a big enlargement of an original railway photograph for an enthusiast to frame and hang on their wall? We can supply any of our images in sizes up to a massive 36" x 24", delivered to your door securely wrapped in a stout tube. Simply browse our images or search for a particular subject. All our photographs are printed to order so typically take a week to be delivered from the time of ordering.
BUY A COPY OF OUR LATEST BOOK!
The Railway Photography of Bernard Brown, just published, is a fascinating journey into British Railways in the late 1950s. Large A4 landscape format, this glossy book features wonderful original images not previously seen in print. Carefully printed to the highest standards on 170gsm paper, this will be a wonderful gift for any one who enjoys railway nostalgia. All photographs have been carefully restored and captioned by Author John H Bird.
Click here to order.
Buy a copy of the much-acclaimed book SOUTHERN SUNSET 67 for anyone who loves trains, especially Southern Region steam trains
- Features every steam locomotive which operated on British Railways Southern Region in 1967
- 144 pages filled glossy pages
- Over 300 colour and black and white photos
- Detailed information about each loco
- Special feature on the last week of steam in July 1967
- Coverage of withdrawal and scrapping
- Rail tours on the Southern in 1967
- Survivors in Preservation
LAST FEW COPIES NOW £10 TO CLEAR