Looking for the perfect present for a railway enthusiast? Here are some ideas!
Buy a copy of the much-acclaimed book SOUTHERN SUNSET 67 for anyone who loves trains, especially steam trains, and you will have the satisfaction of knowing that your purchase will aid two wonderful charities, the British Lung foundation and Send a Cow.
- Features every steam locomotive which operated on British Railways Southern Region in 1967
- 144 pages filled glossy pages
- Over 300 colour and black and white photos
- Detailed information about each loco
- Special feature on the last week of steam in July 1967
- Coverage of withdrawal and scrapping
- Rail tours on the Southern in 1967
- Survivors in Preservation
LAST FEW COPIES NOW £10 TO CLEAR
What could be better than a big enlargement of an original railway photograph for an enthusiast to frame and hang on their wall? We can supply any of our images in sizes up to a massive 36" x 24", delivered to your door securely wrapped in a stout tube. Simply browse our images or search for a particular subject. All our photographs are printed to order so typically take a week to be delivered from the time of ordering.